Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-13-2019, 04:49 PM)Synric Wrote: You know what a screen is right? A screen play allows rushers to pass through the line you dont get an option of looking for 2nd and 3rd reads. 

And they run routes to pull defenders out of where they are running the screen.

On a screen a QB gets depth and gets the ball out of their hands.

Listen chief...i played a little QB in high school. Not nearly good enough to play in college but NONE of that matters. Play design is play design on EVERY level. In the short time i played the position, i rolled out left once, threw back to the RB (at his feet because a defender was running right at him) and the coach screamed at me (something he loved to do--scream at everyone) asking why i threw it at his feet? I explained myself and he said if the ******* play wasn't there, there is a reason other guys are running patterns.

So don't keep trying to feed me that pseudo-coach guru shit because i know better. I've watched and played football for 43 years. I know what the hell i'm talking about. 

P.S. And right on cue... the guy playing well at LT all game turns to shit right at the end of the game.
P.P.S. Tate is a beast, just like i said he was.
P.P.S. It's a good thing i only played QB a short time. I'm 1000% better at WR.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019, 04:58 PM