Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forfeit the Miami Game/Tank for Tua
(10-13-2019, 05:24 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: After watching the end of the Miami-Redskin game there is no question that Miami is intentionally losing.  Can we go ahead and forfeit the Miami game so they can’t intentionally lose under the guise of just making horrible play calls.  Even our offensive guru coach hasn’t made a play call like that.
#1.  You are wrong that Miami or any team is losing on purpose.  I did not watch much of Bengals and I watched some Seattle over Browns but mostly I watched NFL Network Game Day of up to the minute NFL highlights.  Miami & Washington was 2 teams with no wins not looking good.  It was a close game most of the way.  That McCellem or however you spell the Washington rookie WR is very good and New coach went with best QB to get him the ball.  

#2.  The Bengals don't have to take a dive because Miami can beat Bengals straight out.  Bengals have the worst blocking and tackling in the NFL.  If they played today, Miami would beat them in the trenches and win the game.  Neither team would throw the game. 

So talk of throwing this game is too Pete Rose to all Cincinnati Fans.  Plus it's not needed since Miami would beat Bengals right now anyway. Bengals have worst team in NFL and it has shown every week for last 2 or 3 years.  I didn't even watch Bengals much today and my stress level is great.  No stress because I will not watch them until they win a game, which may be next season. I meant it when I said I would not watch them play like The Bungles anymore.  I went through that in 1990's and early 2000's, NEVER AGAIN. They need to win a game before I stress out over these losers again. 

PS.  I've seen Mike Brown and Bengals have the #1 pick in Ki Jana Carter, Big Dad Wilkenson and Carson Palmer and for the most part I'm not impressed, nor did team ever get a play-off win.  Had they traded the Akili Smith pick to Mike Ditka for all the Saints picks plus Top Picks the next 2 years, THAT would have been great, but Mike Brown too stupid to do even that.  The Bengals bad draft choices are nothing to get fired up about either.  Odds are whoever they draft will be injured and miss his rookie season as all Bengals top picks, and you can blame some of that on the smallest & cheapest scouting dept in NFL.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forfeit the Miami Game/Tank for Tua - kevin - 10-13-2019, 06:12 PM