Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Rushing Touchdowns in Six Games
its the worst OL I've ever seen. I question some of the play calling for sure, but the fact remains, no matter what the play call is, our OL is getting the shit knocked out of them by opposing DL's on almost every play. For instance I thought it was stupid to run up the middle 2 plays in a row in the red zone. But on the other hand, when you have Mixon and Gio, you "should" be able to run the ball in that situation. The only thing that made those plays bad play calls is Taylor having faith in the OL to open up a hole to run through. They got dominated. Us fan knew they would. Taylor is still thinking somehow his OL is going to open a hole in a critical situation I guess.

This team is hurting, but it didnt start this season at all. Tobin and Marvin let things go starting with Whit followed by bad draft decisions. We dont even have Glenn this year. Its pretty much a wash at OL. Who is starting at LT now? Thats what I thought. Jonah may be the man for us next year, and maybe Price and Jordan could develop into decent Gs. But we need a RT and G's and that is priority #1 in the offseason followed by LB. Nobody can run behind an OL this bad. And the playcalling may be a bit too predictable. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Rushing Touchdowns in Six Games - bengaloo - 10-14-2019, 11:55 PM