Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13 has to be getting in players' heads
(10-15-2019, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same could be said for all the people who said McCarron was better than Dalton.

Being negative about everything is no more "realistic" than being negative about everything.  But what strikes me is the amount of pleasure some people seem to drive from complaining.  Making dozens of threads that just say the same thing over and over again.  Or complaining about the 2020 draft a year before it happens.

I get that! I don’t know if these people were negative during good times too or maybe they’re just worn out with ownership’s game plan. Some insist that Mike wants to win but the plan was very shaky. Yes, there were key injuries but look at the plan from the get go at LB. I still think that the OL plan was bad but I can buy a bit into the injuries but how can anybody in the entire world defend the LB plan? The coaches had no track record at their current position so that was a total roll of the dice. The plan was to learn as you go? The odds of that being a good recipe for success were not good. I’m just saying that there is some justification for quite a bit of negativity. That kinda flows with how the team goes.... in general.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1-13 has to be getting in players' heads - Circleville Guy - 10-15-2019, 03:10 PM