Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who on this board has played in the NFL?
(10-15-2019, 01:28 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I had a very brief stint in the league. A "cup of coffee" if you will. It was in 2000, during the strike. I was a replacement, better known as a scab. For anyone curious, I played in Washington (Sentinels).

Really cool experience. The pay wasn't bad but we got a lotta hate from the players union. It was worth it though. Got to play with Shane Falco, who is a really great guy and better teammate. Became friends with a lot of different characters. We even had a Scottish kicker and Japanese sumo wrestler!  What a blast!

Funny, I worked as a jailer in Washington back in 2000. Remember a bunch of replacement players coming in after a drunken bar room brawl. Seemed like decent guys, especially after they burst into a surprisingly good choreographed rendition of "I Will Survive". What followed however has scarred me forever. The entire team stripped nude and engaged in an orgy in front of us shocked guards. We tried pepper spray, tasers, fire hoses, hell we even brought in a K9 unit. Everything we tried failed. We eventually gave up and just waited outside until everyone finished. 

Shockingly after that disgusting display of Roman debauchery in my cell, those fellas really gelled as a team. Whatever they did in that jailhouse worked, and boy did they come together.

Sometimes I hear fans complain that such and such team they root for lacks chemistry and I will ask, "You think they've ever considered an entire team orgy?" You get strange looks, but I've seen first hand what it does for a team, especially when mixed with a very intricate and rehearsed dance beforehand. Zac, if you're on this board, if it worked for Falco and the boys it just may work for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who on this board has played in the NFL? - Brimey - 10-15-2019, 02:25 AM