Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns are going to trade for Trent Williams
(10-15-2019, 10:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, when we pull for a mismanaged team that tends to live and die by the draft, the last thing I want to see them do is trade away their only constant method of bringing in new players to the team.  In the offseason, when these same players can be had for "face value", sure I wouldn't mind seeing them deal.  But now?  Trade worthy talent is getting one hell of a premium.  Just look at what LA just gave up for Jalen Ramsey.

I hear ya, but we also laughed at the Texans for giving up so much for Laramie Tonsil and lo and behold, the Texans look a lot better now that they can, you know...keep Watson off the turf.  I'm not saying Trent Williams would magically make us good, but our season effectively died when Jonah Williams got injured while trying to touch his toes during his first warmup. And next year if/when he struggles we get to hear how he's just a rookie so we can just toss the o-line into excuse mode again (ok, I'm being dour here, I'll admit).

Personally, I'd welcome a nerve wracking trade right now because it's been a whole lot of "well this is a waste, see you next year" so far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Browns are going to trade for Trent Williams - Nately120 - 10-15-2019, 10:15 PM