Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misdirected Anger - Board Relations
(10-16-2019, 09:51 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Probably the first post I have ever agreed with you on.

Be negative. Be positive; enjoy the team or dislike the team. No problem with that.

But don't be overbearing and toxic; it takes the enjoyment out of everything and spews more negativity and hate towards others.

I believe in freedom of speech.

I also believe in freedom to not read or not react or not internalize other people's gripes, complaints, etc. Either way, this is a great Bengals board that provides an outlet for joy or pain should folks need to express theirs. I cannot criticize or be upset at other Bengals fans for voicing their opinions. Yes, I have called some thoughts on here dumb, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be free to express their idiocy, nor should I be restrained for calling that out and vice versa.

To me, it's ok for people to be super bummed and vent. I don't agree with the seriousness of a lot of it, but that doesn't mean I'll get upset at or wish to control them. Everyone is different in that regard, I guess.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misdirected Anger - Board Relations - PDub80 - 10-16-2019, 10:18 AM