Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misdirected Anger - Board Relations
I think most of us completely understand everyone's frustration. All of us being Bengals fans, this is just old hat. We had a few years of some level of success and no we're back to the suck and we can't stand it. Not that it matters, but I couldn't care less if people want to express themselves negatively and kudos to those who somehow find something to stay positive about. It would be incredibly boring if we all shared the exact same ideas and feelings about the team. It's very interesting to see how people can form completely different opinions on the same thing. Something as simple as an incomplete pass can have a few different opinions on what happened, who's to blame, what the problem was, etc.

All of that is great. This forum is amazing for giving us all a place to interact and discuss our favorite team whenever we want. It looks nice, is well maintained, and there are a lot of really good posters on here. There is some really good football knowledge that gets shared on this board.

The problem isn't necessarily the negativity. It's the exact same posts and threads being posted and started every day, multiple times a day. We get it. We know where you stand. Bringing it up a dozen or more times every day gets really old. I think about every possible way that the size of our scouting department can be bitched about has been covered. Don't believe me, there will be multiple posts/threads made about it today. It's not that we don't agree or that we don't think it should be improved, it's that it's not going to change. At least not while Mike Brown is around. Bringing it up in damn near every thread, making multiple threads about it, and reviving dead threads about it is just too much. That's just one example. The same could be said for Taylor's inexperience, Taylor's coaching staff, fire Taylor, Taylor's replacement.

I could be way off base, but that seems to be a big part of the disconnect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misdirected Anger - Board Relations - muskiesfan - 10-17-2019, 10:09 AM