Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How does this get fixed - realistically
(10-16-2019, 01:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bengals Management's Plan to Fix the Team:

1 ) Draft
2 ) Another year of coaching from ZT's staff
3 ) Health
4 ) 2 or 3 bargain bin free agents

The sad/annoying/frustrating thing about the truth of the matter is; they're not going to do it anything like a fan would. 

I'm certain they don't think Dalton is done. I'm certain they believe that injuries have been the main cause of his performance this year. I'm certain they fully believe that with AJ and a line closer to what they envisioned this training camp--they can slant the draft towards the defense this coming year and they will be back to contenders again next year. They're not going to move Dalton one single day before his contract expires and if in any way he's able to play at a higher level, they will try again to get him at a team friendly deal (which they believe would be fair to him as well) and they're not going to deal AJ; in both cases because of the type of people they are and the fact they've helped contribute to the teams from '11-'16. 

I'm certain that's what they think and i'm certain that's where they're wrong. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does this get fixed - realistically - rfaulk34 - 10-17-2019, 03:52 PM