Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon severely underutilized in passing game
(10-17-2019, 03:38 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Those 3 teams have won a combined 5 games more than the Bengals.

The argument I am making is that if Taylor is really looking for the best opportunity to win games that HAS to involve getting the ball to Mixon, and that should have been a big part of their offensive game plan to start the season. The fact that there hasn't been more of an effort is alarming in my opinion from an offensive-minded head coach who is trying desperately to win a game.

Okay...so 3 teams have 5 wins between them, that is a sign of doing things right? Also saying those guys have 5 wins and do X so that means X equals wins isn't actually based in any sort of reality. We also have the worst running defense in the NFL and worst running offense. Do any of those three teams have either of those?

He doesn't HAVE to do anything. Mixon has averaged 6.9 yards a catch and 3.4 a carry, that to me is a guy who has regressed. He isn't making anyone miss no matter how he gets the ball. I have plenty to criticize Taylor for schematic wise, but this is such a weird claim I can't get behind it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon severely underutilized in passing game - Au165 - 10-17-2019, 04:09 PM