Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 04:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Reward him for quitting on the team!? NEVERRRRR!!!!  I don't care how many times Dalton has to eat the turf, we aren't trading him!  Hopefully Dalton takes an even MORE team-friendly deal next time.
Cutting off your nose to spite your face is the epitome of immaturity.  Turner is a POS and should have never been hired over Pollack who seemed willing to stay.  Cordy may find himself in significant legal jeopardy if it can be proven in court he was malingering, but I think he could fetch a 3rd round pick minimum in such a tackle needy league.  We should trade him then sue his ass for breach of contact if we can prove his malingering.  Turner should be given his walking papers and we should all pray that Bill Callahan agrees to be our o-line coach next season.  We should then draft a bookend tackle for Williams in the second to replace Hart after picking our franchise QB in the first.  Trading Dalton for a 2or 3 will also open up salary cap space for AJ and at least one premium LB.  Other picks attained will be BPA and build our depth, giving Zach his best chance of being successful especially when the injury madness ends.  Just my thoughts. Rant over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - pledgi - 10-18-2019, 01:50 AM