Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-19-2019, 10:57 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Full contact is step 5 of the progression. In order to be cleared for step 5, the player has to participate in step 4 and be symptom free for 24 hours. Wednesday was Glenn’s first day back at practice, right?  If Wednesday was his first day back at practice and he had been cleared for step 5 then when did he pass step 4 so he could advance to step 5?

I don't know. I'd guess that's an internal thing and they don't announce each step once they're cleared because, i'd imagine, there is a possibility for relapse at any time. 

If he's announced a "full go", that means literally everything. Same as with him listed as FP on the injury report on Wednesday before it was changed to DNP with a NIR (not injury related) on Thursday and Friday. 

The smoking gun seems to be the blowup and him leaving, asking to be traded, because the Bengals expected him on the field, ready to go, and he didn't feel he was ready. Like the link i posted before, that's not in his hands to decide. The docs say when he's ready and when they say go, he's expected to go. I think that backs up your argument that he's not dogging it. He was cleared, but didn't feel he was ready to play in a game yet. That's when the dispute/walkout/fine happened. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - rfaulk34 - 10-19-2019, 11:30 AM