Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Tuner's 9 months with the Bengals have been interesting
- Turner benching Price for Hopkins was a good move, Hopkins has played well and Turner wasn’t on the staff when they drafted Price
- Clint Boling retiring cause of blood clots has nothing to do with Turner
- Pollack, Alexander, Lewis , Turner and Taylor all deemed Westerman not good enough to start and 31 other teams have yet to sign him.
- Kent Perkins was a practice squad level player doubt he retired because he didn’t like Turner , he would probably have been asked to be released and sign with another team if that was the cause.
- I liked the drafting of Jonah Williams , yet to be determined if he’s good due to injury.
- Drafting and staring Jordan yet to be determined. Jordan is 21 years old and a 4th round pick I’ll give him time to develop and he was forced to start because the other options available we’re terrible.
- Tuner banging the table and backing Bobby Hart was a terrible move , an average fan could see Hart stinks.
- The biggest thing I blame Turner for is the complete inability to run the ball. Mixion led the AFC in rushing behind a bad o-line last season. Hart was the RT last year, Miller is an upgrade over Redmond and Hopkins is an upgrade over Price, plus Sample is supposed to be the best blocking TE ever lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Tuner's 9 months with the Bengals have been interesting - lone bengal - 10-19-2019, 01:37 PM