Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
(10-22-2019, 11:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: We're watching different interviews.....

I'm certainly not letting him off the hook, but I see players leave this clown show and do better all of the time, QBs included.  I think it's time we all admit that we're ****** until Scrooge McBrown dies, regardless of who's behind center. I mean, even Cedric Ole'hi is playing serviceable for Jax, and Blodine had a good first year Buffalo. Rex Burkhead has become a key cog in New England, Sanu just garnered a 2nd rounder to go to NE, and these are just recent players.

This team is a dumpster fire.....and there are valid reasons for the struggle. Taylor and Dalton both alluded to the throw to TB as bad placement, the last one was forcing a throw to try and make something happen, and the screen throw was Gio running into a lineman, and instant pressure on the QB. He really didn't even have time to look. Those aren't excuses, they're facts. It's looking at things objectively instead of getting all emotional over it, and evaluating things with a clear bias. Me, I don't care one way or the other, but abject hyperbole and hypocrisy (on Booby Farts part) are like some pet peeves of mine.

We’ve also seen players come here and improve like Ced Benson, Reggie Nelson, Pacman, etc. We’ve produced perennial Pro Bowlers like Chad, AJ, Geno. To act like players can’t succeed here is not being truthful.

And the screen INT is absolutely inexcusable for a 9th year QB. If you “don’t even have time to look” then take a sack. What you don’t do is lob it up in the air like Stevie Wonder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack - Nicomo Cosca - 10-22-2019, 11:22 AM