Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
(10-22-2019, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We know you are not making anything up.  You are just ignorant of all the times Dalton has taken personal blame.  He does it all the time.  And you chose to bash him because you are too don't know what you are talking about.

I have criticized Dalton for his inconsistency many times.  I don't deny he has flopped in playoff games.  There are actual real reasons to criticize the guy.  But when internet tough guys start making fun of his hair or calling an NFL player a "girl" or "chickenshit coward" it is just high comedy.  Those people are pathetic.

And you are doing the same thing with this whole "Andy never takes personal responsibility".   You apparently never watch his press conferences but pretend you do in order to hate on him.  Don't you see how silly that looks?

So do you want to stick with "a couple of times" or are you willing to take my bet about how many times I can find where he took personal responsibility?  You do want the truth don't you?

Enough with the sig bets. If he does it so often produce the clips. Why don’t you take all 7 from just this season and see if he says “I” or “we” more often.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack - Nicomo Cosca - 10-22-2019, 11:25 AM