Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How quiet was it down at PBS today?.....Well
(10-21-2019, 08:49 AM)bambino5130 Wrote: If your defense gives up 17 points in the NFL, yes you should be able to win. I didn’t say they played great. When you are on the field as much as they were..... yeah they played ok. Gave up 200 yards sure but Jax TOP was 38 mins plus vs 21 mins. While the Bengals RBs netted zero yards....... omfg..... that’s freaking hilarious jackass.

Hey jackass.....QBs are outgaining our RBs. I mean we have up 150+ to Lamar, Murray was what, 80 or 90 +? Of course the offense sucks, but hey, we make up for it by the defense sucking too!  Peep the numbers, the defense is almost on the pace it was last season .....maybe is by now, I don't care enough to look at it anymore. Yes, they're tired by the 2nd half, but they've been getting gouged from the opening whistle all year long, so that's not totally the reason. 

Jacksonville had nearly 500 yards of offense, we generated no pass rush consistently, outside of Geno in the first half. I mean, we couldn't even beat CEDRIC OGBUEHI. Sorry if I found it funny that it was said the defense played well enough to win. Truth is, Jacksonville was bad in the RZ. Minshew missed a wide open TD, some dropped balls, etc. No need for name calling, but I'll be your Huckleberry....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How quiet was it down at PBS today?.....Well - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-21-2019, 08:56 AM