Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if any are the positives this season
(10-22-2019, 07:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm going to take a risk and respond to this without reading all the previous responses as I will go back after I'm done. Here's what I got so far on the positives:

Tate: He is performing better than I thought he would. I know many on here wanted to see him more involved, and he looks good and is progressing every week.

Wilson: looks great on returns

Hubbard: Dude is working hard and making a difference.

Erickson: Nice game last week. He's pretty consistent but under utilized.

Fans: less and less are showing up to show their frustration in how the team is ran. Rather it makes a difference or not will be seen but FA will depend on that and how quickly we try and turn things around for next season.

BengalsBoard Members: Although frustrated, you all are doing your best not to let it pour out onto other members with different opinions and that's the best positive out of it all. Win or lose, at the end of the day, we end up here together, bitching like family at Thanksgiving. But we're family so that's cool (as long as it stays within the CoC).  ThumbsUp

Good post Harley Dog,and we are all family trying to say in our own words but all saying the same thing,we want wins and players earning their bucks.All of us on here have worked so pickin hard and some are still at it just to buy a few tickets and watch our team.Its just so unfair to all of us.The only thing I can say that Might make a difference is to just stay home and do not go to games.I have had season tickets forever, but I have not been this year,I just give them to folks,I will not go in person and watch this.Gotta start winning,Mr. Mike Brown.You are going to lose all of us and once we start doing something else it will hard to get us BACK.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if any are the positives this season - fortyyearfan - 10-22-2019, 09:14 PM