Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being coached by a millennial
(10-22-2019, 02:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: and that ZT has proven his point that this team doesn't have the time to build solely thru the draft, They need quality FA's.

Not sure why many of you jump off a cliff. We knew there would be growing pains and this Line sucks and the LB's are killing us to.

This past year was a great year to snatch a couple good LB's in FA and focus on the OL for drafting. Until this organization buys into getting FA's to boost this team, we are stuck where we are.

Even if we are going to say we are committed to building through the draft we aren't even doing that right.  We let our biggest rival jump us to take the LB we needed (I'm hoping Williams is a good pick, but who knows yet), and now we see Atlanta know this year is a wash and trade Sanu to the Patriots when we could have traded AJ or other vets to get more picks to build through the draft.

Can you really "build through the draft" when you just sit on your ass and only use the minimum alloted picks you get for it?  I guess you can, but this all just smacks of Mike Brown insisting we are always in "win now" mode and need to change zilch outside of the picks everyone gets.

That doesn't even take into account the lack of scouting and a real GM. I just see "we're gonna build through the draft" meaning "We don't feel like making any personnel moves that aren't required by the NFL."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are being coached by a millennial - Nately120 - 10-22-2019, 02:06 PM