Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hold Me Close Marvin
OH, Marvin how I miss Thee.

I remember the Anticipation of the weekend approaching and getting excited to see your bubbly face on Sunday!
Even though there were bad times, there were also many good times and I felt safe with you on the sideline.

I knew you had let me down in the past with no playoff wins but I also understood your boss was Mike Brown
and You Marvin, Would go out and do the best with what you had and you know what you did good you did real Good.  

OH, Marvin how I miss Thee.

Hold Me Close Sexy Marvin, Hold Me Close.

[Image: usatsi_10508878.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]
Reply/Quote
Oh God... Say What
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stay the hell away from me Marvin. You two can enjoy your tuna on rye together, just stay out of my life for good
Reply/Quote
Marvin is probably going to end up getting a coaching Gig next year over this.

How cool would it be if Marvin went to Cleveland and turned them into a winner?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin is probably going to end up getting a coaching Gig next year over this.

Or at least mediocre. Like he did here.
Reply/Quote
If anyone wants an example of how the opioid crisis has gripped our nation, look no further than the first message of this thread.

A shame really.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:42 PM)JumboTron Wrote: If anyone wants an example of how the opioid crisis has gripped our nation, look no further than the first message of this thread.

A shame really.

When you're 0-7, 8-8 or 9-7 looks VERY appealing.

Actually 9-7 might be our sweet spot. Just kinda shy of making the playoffs, but you feel good about the offseason. 10 or 11 wins and you lose a playoff game here.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin is probably going to end up getting a coaching Gig next year over this.

You mean a winner who then fails when it matters most, like playoffs and against rivals?

Have fun with that.

I'll take 0-7 and a total reboot if they do it correctly. Marvin had his chance and then some and couldn't get it done, no one should miss him. He is just like Dusty Baker in MLB. Can get you turned around and even make the playoffs but against the best minds and the best teams he is just over matched.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Oh, please no.

(10-21-2019, 11:39 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Or at least mediocre. Like he did here.

He'd get the free agents he wants.

Reply/Quote