Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu to Patriots (AJ Green Related)
AJ Green is obviously a great talent but other than the injuries and the aging, he did seem to have some butter fingers the last couple of years. Does anyone remember the interceptions off of his hands? Don’t get me wrong, I got to see acrobatic catches too but he wasn’t as good as he could’ve been. If I have a team, I’d take a highly rated draft pick and AJ’s money to sign a free agent over AJ. He is an aging talent that will probably be slower now because of age and injury. I’d take my chances on the 2 other players that I could have. Some seem to expect that AJ from 4 years ago will show up for the next 2-3 years. Is that a good bet to make? I wouldn’t count on it. You guy’s will get your way, Mike won’t trade AJ. You’re the same fans that predict 10 Wins every year. It’s keeping a guy for his past numbers and because he happens to be a great guy. It’s trying to hold onto the past and not forward thinking. It’s the emotional decision and not the right business decision and it’s what leads to the Bengals being the Bengals every year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanu to Patriots (AJ Green Related) - Circleville Guy - 10-22-2019, 05:42 PM