Poll: Mike Brown or Dan Snyder
Mikey B
Danny Boy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take?
(10-25-2019, 10:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Suprisingly, I went with Mike.

Snyder is just as inept. And from what I read is just a shat human being. There was a report/story that I read recently that talked about just what an a-hole he is. Stuff of about people not being able to look him in the eyes, being required to refer to him as Mr. Snyder at all times, not allowing congratulations posts/statements to other local teams (Redskins were only DC team not to publically show support for Nationals), calling a 5am meeting to fire Jay Gruden...

The guy is just a garbage human being, and a garbage owner. That's a bad combination.

While I have plenty of gripes about Mike, and would take every other owner/GM ovee him, I don't think he's a bad person. He's a stubborn old man, with plenty of bad traits, but I'll take that over a guy like Snyder.

All that said, this is like asking if you would rather have Chlamydia or Gonorhea. Just because I choose Mike (Chlamydia) doesn't mean it's anything to be celebrated.

Interesting take. If all that's true, he's certainly disgusting. 

Would still take him over Mikey. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take? - RunKijanaRun - 10-25-2019, 11:00 AM