Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Bengals don’t feel it’s their job to make other teams better."
I saw this on twitter last night from someone else.

Here's another quote from a CBS article:

"The Bengals could get a first-round pick for injured receiver A.J. Green -- an unrestricted free agent at season's end who won't be back there -- but owner Mike Brown refuses to entertain the idea, sources said. The Bengals were also getting repeated calls about Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, Tyler Eifert and Drew Kirkpatrick, sources said, but at this point some general managers aren't even sure if they're going to check back in next week given the way the Bengals have responded to this point.

"They are basically philosophically opposed to the idea of making trades," said one NFC GM. "It's a waste of time to call them. But we did. And it is what it is. You may as well be speaking a different language." "

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-trade-deadline-bengals-redskins-frustrating-other-teams-with-stubborn-no-sell-stance/

Even though being a fan is nothing more than a hobby for me anymore, at some point how can I keep following a bunch of fraudsters.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Bengals don’t feel it’s their job to make other teams better." - Millhouse - 10-28-2019, 12:28 PM