Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have to take a QB if we have a top 5 pick?
Put me down as one of the people not wanting a QB in this draft. Playing Finley right now is a mistake as well.

Build a solid and competent OLine. Then if you want to move on from Dalton then move on.

Benching Dalton and throwing in Finley just feels like a panic move. More than likely Finley struggles (as any QB would) and knee jerk reactions from fans will be "Finley is terrible" and calls for us to draft a QB with a top 5 pick.

So we draft a QB with the top 5 pick, try for a OT in the 2nd round, but neglect the OG spot and the OLine will improve, but not enough to make a difference. The rookie QB struggles and calls for us to draft his replacement the following year with our other top 5 pick. Or we neglect the OT spot and go OG in round 2. Same result.

So far I am watching ZT. So far the only thing he has done that I liked was draft J. Williams last year. Sucked that Williams got injured, but it was still a good pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have to take a QB if we have a top 5 pick? - OswaldsLegacy - 10-29-2019, 08:16 PM