Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Now that we have a real QB I just bought tickets for the rest of the season
(10-30-2019, 07:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  They just fixed everything.  Don't you know all the problems were Dalton's fault?

And all it took was a fourth round pick.  Sheer genius move by the front office.

I was all for drafting a new QB and starting over, but benching Andy for a fourth rounder seems like such a slap in the face that it's hard to fathom. 

All I've heard from those around the organization is that because of injuries etc Taylor hasn't been able to implement his system. Now that Green is back he benches Andy, before Andy gets a chance to show what he can do on the "system".

The truth is sadly apparent to me. There is no system. Taylor is clueless on how to fix this(his playcalling proves that) and completely over his head,the offensive line coach is a league wide joke,and no one has ever heard of the defensive coordinator for good reason. 

Drafting a young blue Chip QB with this staff is a disaster  waiting to happen. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now that we have a real QB I just bought tickets for the rest of the season - Brimey - 10-30-2019, 09:25 PM