Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad drafts and the current state of Bengals
(11-01-2019, 02:36 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I don't really follow certain people but I would bet a dollar to a doughnut I could find multiple excuses you give Andy and Mixon passes because of the awful o-line. You want a combination of Belichick and Merlin if you are thinking any other outcome was going to happen with a rookie coach. Your glorious Marv lost ten games last year. ZT may never turn the team a round but he deserves more than half a season. Mysteriously every first round pick in the last five years misses all or part of their rookie season so they can be injured and busts at the same time. Think about it.

Right...but Marvin didn't start 0-8. No one is here saying this team is a playoff team...but they shouldn't be 0-8.

It's a combination of factors and one of them is that the Coaching is Terrible. The playcalling is terrible. Injuries. Not addressing O-Line and LB.

LB is inexcusable. They brought back Brown and decided to put him and Vigil in Nickle? They're both horribly slow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad drafts and the current state of Bengals - THE PISTONS - 11-01-2019, 11:31 PM