Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens are gonna stomp this team Sunday
(11-04-2019, 01:14 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: I get the point you’re trying to make here, but Brady is light years ahead of Dalton. Way less unforced errors, no shrinkage under the big lights. Tom has made a career out of passing to middling talents at WR, plus a few seasons with Moss, and obviously Gronk. Pass pro sinks almost all QB’s when it’s bad.

There’s no question Tom Brady might be the best quarterback in the game today — and maybe ever — but last night was not his best outing. The ball he threw which resulted in a pick by Earl Thomas looked more like something Andy Dalton would have thrown late in the fourth quarter. It wasn’t even close.

Anyway, I don’t see Cincinnati even being a factor against the Ravens. If anything, Baltimore is playing even faster than they were at the beginning of the season. I hope Ryan Finley becomes a great quarterback but that’s not going to start this week. I just hope Lou Anarumo has an answer for Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens are gonna stomp this team Sunday - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-04-2019, 01:51 PM