Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac could go down as the worst coach in NFL history
(11-04-2019, 01:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think people are too excited to post things like this. I could see if he wasn't a top choice for HC on the board. I think it was between him and E.B. But people didn't hate the hire, to be so quick to highlight his failure.

Now he may go down as one of the worst coaches, but we shouldn't misdirect our anger by cheering his failure when the failure is really on MB and Co.

Some of these posts seem to gleeful he is failing.

No matter what happens, how can anyone blame him for failing?

There probably will never be a Marvin Lewis who can put up with this circus. That's props to Marvin no doubt, but shouldn't be the expectation for every NFL caliber HC.

Interesting, because I thought lot of people did. He was a QB Coach who had never been an NFL OC, who was a grand failure as OC at University of Cincinnati.

He also obviously had a TERRIBLE plan when it came to hiring a coaching staff, which was to hire a bunch of random guys who were his buddies who also have no idea how to do their jobs, have apparently 0 plan on how to hire a DC, and also hire Jim Turner.

There wasn't a ton to like about the hiring other than he was somebody who wasn't Marvin Lewis after 16 years.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac could go down as the worst coach in NFL history - TheLeonardLeap - 11-05-2019, 05:59 PM