Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac could go down as the worst coach in NFL history
Taylor has not looked good that is for sure, but should we really be burying him a half season in?

He inherited a crumbling roster with MAJOR holes at some position groups, and of course he gets no help from our award winning front office. This team needed a major rebuild before he got here and it was going to be bad regardless of who the head coach was. Granted he made some really sketchy choices for his staff and that looks bad on him, but maybe some of that was due to guys not wanting to work for Mike Brown or not being available at that point in the offseason.

It looks bad. No argument there. I will give Taylor credit for making the decision to change QB's, I don't think that happens if Marvin is still here. I am going to take it as a positive that he is willing to make changes when things obviously aren't working, but I am interested to see if he will extend that approach to other areas of the roster, his play calling, and his coaching staff as well. I guess what I am saying is that I will withhold judgement on him until I see what adjustments he makes going into next season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac could go down as the worst coach in NFL history - HuDey - 11-06-2019, 11:43 AM