Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal fans need to hope for two things
(11-05-2019, 08:31 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The best thing ever that could happen for this team,at this critical juncture,would be for Finley to really impress and show that he is the quarterback of the future without any doubt.That alone would go a long way in leading this team in the right direction.I like the possible future of the O line,with Williams and Jordan on the left side,Hopkins Center,Miller and a good first round pick right tackle.

Finley, against Baltimore's defense? I'll be surprised if he makes it to the end of the game. Maybe AJ can break open the game, but realistically I'm not expecting more than 10 points from this offense and Baltimore is going to eat the clock with rushing, so the number of possessions for the Bengals offense is going to less than we expect.

I'd love nothing more than the Bengals to aggressively address the OL and LBer problems in this coming draft. However, they really don't seem to value these positions as much as us fans do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal fans need to hope for two things - BengalChris - 11-05-2019, 09:25 PM