Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!!
(11-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: No doubt.  This front office has lost a generation of fans already, and I never thought I'd say this but after last weeks debacle I'm getting to the point where I no longer care.  

And that is saying something since I am one of the biggest homers around.  I found myself thinking last weekend that Indy could become my new team.  And for no other reason than I finally reached a point where I don't think it will ever change with the current ownership group - even after MB moves on.  Guess it took me longer than most sane people!

Every since the preferential treatment I've seen in the officiating over the last several years AND the kneeling fiasco that was poorly handled, I quit following the NFL with the exception of the Bengals.

I have not watched a singled game this season and have no clue who is leading which division.

I live 2 hours south of Tampa, and if they pick up Dalton, with the team they have already in place, I may start following them and their website!

After all, the did win a SB with Brad Johnson as the QB.  Yes, they had every other position solid as a rock around him, including a stellar defense and special teams, and STILL won with a C- QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!! - bengalguy71 - 11-05-2019, 12:31 PM