Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!!
(11-05-2019, 11:13 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It's been said ad-nauseum, but after the way the front office 'handled' the timing of the Dalton benching, how can any fan not see that nothing will change with MB!!

Crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills up faster!

My wife and I ran a business for 13 years so I have that in common with the Brown clan.  What I observed is we put in as much work as needed to extract the money we wanted from the business and not one extra effort beyond that.  Many times when the money rolled in we dialed back our efforts as needed, other times dialed it up when the money was harder to get.  The Browns are no different.  They have a sweet deal going between the local subsidies keeping the stadium maintained, the NFL subsidies via TV revenue, branding and food sales at the stadium, ticket sales, etc.  It gives them a wealthy rich life without ever being successful in the playoffs over the last 20 years.

Why put extra money into scouting, analytics, computers, travel, per diems, hotel expenses when its not needed to live a great life earning more money than you know what to do with?    That is money could have gone to the Brown clan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!! - bengals1969 - 11-05-2019, 01:57 PM