Poll: If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ?
No way that I would stay – I’d go to a Winning Organization period
I’d leave but I’d choose Maximum Money over a Winning Organization, if I can’t have both
Let things play out with Front Office & I’d be 50/50 as to staying or leaving – open minded
I would stay for a decent price, cement Franchise records as a receiver, don’t have to uproot
I’d stay if decent Money because I still think Winning will come
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ?
If I were AJ the only thing I’d care about at this point is winning a championship. He’s got enough money to never have to work another day in his life. He won’t be winning a championship here so I’d be looking at the Pats/Saints if the QB’s don’t retire. Maybe SF/etc but I’d really want an established HC and top notch QB in an organization that has proven they know how to win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ? - leonardfan40 - 11-05-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: If YOU were AJ Green, - bfine32 - 11-05-2019, 04:20 PM