Poll: If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ?
No way that I would stay – I’d go to a Winning Organization period
I’d leave but I’d choose Maximum Money over a Winning Organization, if I can’t have both
Let things play out with Front Office & I’d be 50/50 as to staying or leaving – open minded
I would stay for a decent price, cement Franchise records as a receiver, don’t have to uproot
I’d stay if decent Money because I still think Winning will come
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ?
Nearly every player when it comes new contract time, bangs the company drum. "I love it here, I wanna retire a __________, blah, blah, blah. Then as soon as another team shows them the $$$$ they're gone quicker than you can say he's outta here.

Not so fast with AJ though. He's a bird of a different feather. I really believe he wants to stay, L. Fitzgerald 2.0 Now whether or not the Bengals (MB) place his value as high as AJ does ???

I've got this feeling AJ believes he's worth a top dollar contract and in many ways he's right. But his injury history over the last 3 seasons or so puts a big dent in that value as far as many are concerned I'm sure.

How it all plays out ?

I'd like to see AJ get deep in the playoffs and win a ring, the chances he'll do that here before he's to old, slim to none. I can't say I'll be mad if he stays but I won't be mad if he goes either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If YOU were AJ Green, - bfine32 - 11-05-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: If YOU were AJ Green, Would you sign with the Bengals or GO to another Team in 2020 ? - bengalfan74 - 11-06-2019, 10:43 AM