Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov
Psychdoctor-November

This one was hard to pick. I tried to address several needs. I think this fixes most of the OL problems and maybe QB of future. Bengals need another CB because Dennard is injured all the time and Dre is just not playing well. I wish I could fix the LB issue but I had to choose between OL or backers, and with new young QB, the OL is priority.

1: R1P1: New era for RDE and Young will be a reason to watch the Bengals! Pro-Bowler and probably the safest pick in draft.
EDGE CHASE YOUNG
OHIO STATE

33: R2P1: Yep, I went with the competent game manager. He can make all the throws but maybe will develop into more.
QB JAKE FROMM
GEORGIA

65: R3P1: This kid can play LT and Jonah Williams will be better fit at RT.
OT PRINCE TEGA WANOGHO
AUBURN

107: R4P1: Dantzler is one of my favorite CB, he caused hell for Burrow in the LSU game. Dantzler can pair up with WJ3.
CB CAMERON DANTZLER
MISSISSIPPI STATE

145: R5P1: they say he is on small side, but they said same about Geno. He is a high character player with non-stop motor.
DL LARRELL MURCHISON
NC STATE

179: R6P1: Tez 2 is an ILB tackling machine, has had nearly 15 tackles for loss. Say good bye to P. Brown.
LB KYAHVA TEZINO
SAN DIEGO STATE

214: R7P1: Becton is a massive man. He is 6'7" weighs about 355 lbs, with good feet. I see him as left guard next to Wanogho.
G MEKHI BECTON
LOUISVILLE
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - Storer50 - 11-06-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - 3wt - 11-07-2019, 03:41 PM