Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov
I didn't get to use all of the draft picks I would have....
During the Off Season I would Move Dalton for a 2nd round pick, Dre for 3rd, then get what ever I can out for Glenn, maybe a 5th?

That frees up some serious money.
So I'd go for Byron Jones, Chris Harris Jr, Jimmy Smith, one of those three should be available on the market, we have the Money, so I'd overpay and get them here.

With the other money we have as well, I'd try like heck to sign DE Clowney, and TE Hunter Henry if they are also available.

So here's my draft (and doesn't include Draft picks from players)

6: R1P6 OT   ANDREW THOMAS  GEORGIA
30: R1P30 QB   JALEN HURTS  OKLAHOMA
39: R2P7 LB   KENNETH MURRAY  OKLAHOMA
59: R2P27 LB   SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN  MIAMI
71: R3P7 G   SOLOMON KINDLEY  GEORGIA
80: R3P16 DL   LEVI ONWUZURIKE  WASHINGTON
98: R3P34 WR   TAMORRION TERRY  FLORIDA STATE
129: R4P23 G   TOMMY KRAEMER  NOTRE DAME
136: R4P30 CB   ERIC STOKES  GEORGIA
214: R7P1 C   KEITH ISMAEL  SAN DIEGO STATE

I really wanted Chase Young, and when I dropped Back to 3rd, I still had a chance to get him, but let the NYG get him instead! But OL needs to be fixed first, and moving back 2 times getting higher round picks really was necessary. And consolation was still best OT in the draft and Hurts in 1st so I can have 5 yr option with him.

2 LB's Kenneth will play OLB and Quarterman ILB with Pratt at OLB. I'm hoping this vastly improves our LB situation.
The 2 G's are perfect, one is RG and other is LG as their more natural positions. Grabbed a C just cause Hopkins could use the competition.

The rest are just guys that I hope will pan out well.
I know it's too much but man. Re-Vamp this rooster and change everyone's outlook on the Bengals overnight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - Storer50 - 11-06-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - 3wt - 11-07-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov - Mike M (the other one) - 11-21-2019, 09:29 PM