Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike's reaction at the inception of free agency
(11-09-2019, 10:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very good point. As much as he loves the draft and hates FA, you would think he would invest money into proving his way is the correct way. Yet, he doesn’t because he doesn’t care. It’s never been about the players, the city or fans, it’s always been about profits in Brown pockets and the next gen to take over feel the same way.

The War Room should be cutting edge with metric data, Large draft personnel to check out smaller schools and character issues.   I mean, if you do not believe in Free Agency and need to build up the team, then that leaves just the draft.  

I do not understand the need to have coaches to scout when some coaches may not recognize talent.  Talent scouts have a knack to recognize potential and ceiling type of players.  Coaches can recognize good data.  

Why not have the BEST scouting in the NFL?  At least the Cincinnati Reds recognized this and are moving toward the best in the business for their farm system.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike's reaction at the inception of free agency - psychdoctor - 11-09-2019, 04:08 PM