Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Zac deserve a second season?
(11-10-2019, 10:20 PM)BengalChris Wrote: He's simply not an NFL head coach. Maybe if he had several seasons of being a good OC under a good head coach then he might become head coach material. But, he's done not one thing that leads me to believe in him. Not one.

I don't care what the media people say. If Taylor is kept on for another year or two or three or five (like Mike Brown kept Dave Shula) there won't be much improvement. There's no one for Taylor to learn from. Mike Brown certainly isn't going to teach him and if Mike Brown is teach him, he's teach him how to be happy with being a loser.

The team would be better off admitting the mistake and correcting it as soon as possible. We can all see that Taylor is in over his head. We can ignore our eyes if we want. I'm sure Mike Brown is ignoring his, if bastard to even gives a shit.

Nice post.

And the media likes to look for young assistants on teams and label them the next big thing. Maybe IF Taylor had someone to lean on and learn from here, he'd get better. He doesn't. The coordinators are just as inexperienced as him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Zac deserve a second season? - THE PISTONS - 11-10-2019, 10:27 PM