Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a QB this year isn't the move
(11-11-2019, 10:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: A WR would be a complete miss, even if he was the second coming of Jerry Rice. Analytics are pretty clear on this, elite WR's do not win you Super Bowls. They are nice to have but elite defenses and elite QB's win Super Bowls. 

I mean they are going to come away impressed, they are good QB's. Joe Burrow is going to get some Brady comps with his touch and ball placement. There was a wheel route in the first half that Burrow threw that from the back camera shot it looked like Tom Brady with the touch and ball placement, it was perfection. I just don't know that he can do that here, similarly to what we saw with Tua when he was under pressure early in the game. 

I think Browning could declare, but I think it's a mistake. He is a 2nd round pick right now that could climb into the bottom of the 1st with a great combine, but he has top 10 pick potential if he goes back another year. He hasn't played since Wisconsin and he didn't show a ton that game. 

Burrow made a throw in the second half it was to the sideline a hitch or an out from the middle of the field it was in a rope. The safety looked like he wanted to jump the route but the ball just got there so fast.

Burrow had a really impressive game in Alabama with all that noise and pressure...He played ice cold like none of it bothered him at all. Loved how he stood strong in the pocket knowing he was about to take a huge hit to get the ball to the second level.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Why a QB this year isn't the move - Synric - 11-11-2019, 10:45 AM