Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a QB this year isn't the move
(11-11-2019, 01:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: Everyone does their "work", and every team thinks their "work" is good. No one ever drafted a QB high saying "I'm not sure if this guy will be good or not". The best QB's to come out of the draft in the last 5 years Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Carson Wentz, Dak Prescot. All of these QB's went to good teams and I am in the camp it's not a coincidence why they are finding the best results. Heck, Goff wasn't good until a new staff came in and infused the team with a ton of talent but that appears to be a mirage more so than talent. 

I get your belief, it's a long held belief all around the NFL, I am just telling you that isn't how good teams have done it recently. Maybe it's coincidence, but I don't believe that. 

I understand your point and it has merit. The Bears are a very solid team that should really go after a QB this offseason it could take them to the next level.

Anyway to take a QB or not take a QB is a moot point if they don't add the right peices around them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Why a QB this year isn't the move - Synric - 11-11-2019, 01:49 PM