Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a QB this year isn't the move
(11-12-2019, 02:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What if Williams comes back this year and looks good, they draft a QB #1, then say a Solomon Kindley is there in rd2 and then they sign a guy like Jack Conklin or Brandon Scherff. That leaves defense until the 3rd round but if they cut some fat, maybe throw in a Corey Littleton. 

I don't know why i waste time typing this shit. There's ways they can improve but they're not smart enough or willing to do things other legit NFL teams would do to improve, so they'll end up signing "their own" crappy players to bloated contracts then cry there's no money left for good outside FAs and they'll draft a "bell cow" QB #1, someone on D with an injury history in the 2nd, then they'll be just as crappy next year as they've been the last 3+...

This FO is so ***** incompetent, they make me want to punt puppies into the Ohio river.  Mellow

They simply aren't going to spend big money in free agency on a Scheriff or Conklin. I also don't think they are going to give up on Price and Jordan so I would guess your line is going to look very similar to this year, maybe they take a Tackle after seeing how quickly we got depleted this year. I did notice Zach mention LB again this week and pointing out the bad play, so maybe a guy like Littleton could find his way here, but I'm not sure he gets out of LA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-12-2019, 09:15 AM