Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a QB this year isn't the move
I don't think that any of the teams who have good or elite QBs have any regrets about taking them.  Could you imagine John Harbaugh saying something like: "Gee, this Lamaar Jackson guy is really good and all, but I really wish that the FO would have diddly-f*cked around and traded down to grab another first round guard and a second round linebacker instead."  NO.  **** NO!  You take the QB.  You don't trade 30 points of IQ for bigger biceps.  You don't trade a CEO of an SP500 company for a better janitor and a better cashier and a better salesperson.  It's so obvious that it's SICKENING to me.  You take the executive.  You take the leader.  You take the person who can electrify your franchise and make people believe that maybe you won't be laughingstock dogshit for the next decade.  You take the QB with the superior brains/willpower and you don't apologize to anyone for it.  You round out your roster with a bunch of veteran FA and kick out the putrids once you feel like you're getting close.  QB is the play.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why a QB this year isn't the move - Au165 - 11-11-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Why a QB this year isn't the move - Bilbo Saggins - 11-17-2019, 09:46 PM