Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 02:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry, due.  I have to disagree.  After the helmet swing Pouncey's reactions are totally understandable 

Garret should be gone for good, lifetime ban.  Pouncey should get two, will probably get three and Oke will get two.  Bush league crap by Cleveland.

No, Pouncey’s actions are not understandable. How can you say they are understandable then say he’s probably going to receive a 2-3 game suspension?

DeCastro tackling Garrett is understandable....that was in defense of his QB. Pouncey is a thug, always has been. Punching and kicking a guy your teammate is already on top of and in control of is nearly as deplorable as what Garrett did...notice I said nearly.

It’s all unfortunate...I don’t condone any of Garrett’s actions but I have zero sympathy for the guy acting like a little ***** and starting shit when Garrett tackled him during the play. Then to watch him call Oke a ***** after he knocked him down was hilarious.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - Stonyhands - 11-15-2019, 03:09 AM