Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 03:09 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: No, Pouncey’s actions are not understandable.  How can you say they are understandable then say he’s probably going to receive a 2-3 game suspension?

A guy punches your woman, you beat the crap out of him.  You committed a crime, your actions were understandable.  

Quote:DeCastro tackling Garrett is understandable....that was in defense of his QB.  Pouncey is a thug, always has been.  Punching and kicking a guy your teammate is already on top of and in control of is nearly as deplorable as what Garrett did...notice I said nearly.  

Spoken like a man that would watch his woman get punched and sit on his hands.

Quote:It’s all unfortunate...I don’t condone any of Garrett’s actions but I have zero  sympathy for the guy acting like a little ***** and starting shit when Garrett tackled him during the play.  Then to watch him call Oke a ***** after he knocked him down was hilarious.

Very consistent position you have there.  Blame the guy who was assaulted with a deadly weapon but condemn the guy who ran to said victim's defense.  Lots of lead paint chips in your crib apparently.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-15-2019, 03:14 AM