Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 04:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Switching gears....if we're going to play the this game...then the Browns were perfectly in their right to do what they did because of all the times Steelers players speared one of their guys in the face or kicked them during a punt return, or basically, making them their ***** twice a year forever. The shoe was on the other foot and now Steelers fans don't like it. 

If someone tries to make the argument that lowering your head and spearing a QB in the face isn't the same as hitting him in the head with a helmet (in the exact way Garrett hit Rudolph), then i'm not going to bother arguing, because it's just as dangerous and wrong. My very first, initial reaction was, "holey shit! he's lucky he didn't get hit with the crown", because that shit could be fatal. But he didn't. 

As an aside, I won't even begin to pretend that i was up in arms with some of the things Vontaze Burfict did to the Steelers, even at the expense of hurting the team. Steelers always provoke shit, when they're not going over the line, then cry foul when someone does it to them so i had more than a few snickers when Burfict would do something to get under their skin. That's a damn sad and stupid state to be in but it's an "understandable" human reaction when a team you root for is a doormat for so long. 

You're so butthurt that you think of the Steelers as these big bad boogiemen and it's clouding your judgement. 

The Steelers come into the game with the intention of winning, because we've been contending for the playoffs every year for the last 20 years. The Bengals have played many games against the Steelers with the intent of proving they're tough and not just a helpless laughingstock - with the Steelers stuck in their heads the whole time. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - 6andcounting - 11-15-2019, 08:24 AM