Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 11:39 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I get what you're saying. But as the saying goes two wrongs don't make a right. If Pouncey would have knocked Garrett down, even threw a punch while Garrett was standing up.....ok 

Pouncey was whaling on a defenseless man pinned to the ground and even kicked him. At that point he's no longer "protecting" 

My dislike of the Steelers is strong, and the rational side of me agrees with you... But in the heat of that moment when something so egregious had just taken place, that's what's going to happen. If that were Andy Dalton or Finley, and one of our guys didn't act the same way, I'd be disappointed. He'll be punished, but I understand why he did that. That's just human nature to respond when the level of violence goes above and beyond.

What Miles Garrett did was ****** up. Right up there with taking a bath to a dugout clearing brawl.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - jason - 11-15-2019, 11:45 AM