Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 11:07 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rudolph was pissed, I get it. 4 ints. sacked and hit many times, lost the game. Garrett took him down well after ball was gone. However he's not just the innocent victim. He was twisting and turning Garrett's head on the ground trying to rip his helmet off.

Rudolph should get a hefty fine and 1 or 2 game suspension.

Pouncey threw several bunches at a defenseless man being held to the ground and even kicked. He should get giant fine and 3 or 4 game suspension.

Ogunjiobi should probably get a fine, perhaps 1 or 2 game suspension.

Decastro should not be fined or suspended.

Then we come to Garrett. Throwing punches, shoving, taking down is one thing. Swinging a helmet at a players unprotected head and hitting him ! He could easily be charged with assault, perhaps should be, I doubt it will happen.

Garrett should be gone for the rest of the season, however long it is. Going into next season wouldn't surprise me. Should pay a giant fine on top of the missed games pay.
Yep...That's how I see it also. Rudolph was frustrated that he was taken to the ground and tried to pull Garrett's helmet off, then Garrett had taken it to a whole new level of idiocy. To be honest, I enjoyed the whole thing as I saw it live and watched the replay many, many times. Thanks for the entertainment Steelers and Browns!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - BrownAssClown - 11-15-2019, 01:37 PM