Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 02:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I disagree. While Garrett and Pouncy were more violent in their attacks Mason Rudolph instigated most of it.

It started with a clean takedown by Garrett he got there as the ball was let go. A frustrated Rudolph tried to pull his helmet off on the ground which Garrett wiggled out of grabbed Mason then ripped his helmet off...It could have ended right there as David DeCastro separated the two but Rudolph got up charged Garrett grabbing at him. It was very unfortunate that Garrett still had ahold of the helmet because want he did next was dangerous but I believe it was also heat of the moment. After the hit Pouncy jumped in and repeatedly hit Garrett in the head all the way to the ground stood up kicked him in the head then went back to the ground to get in one more punch.

All 3 of those guys deserve a suspension as that's not how a professional and role model should act. The only one that deserves any praise in that situation was David DeCastro. I think DeCasteo is a nasty player between the whistles but he looked very professional in that horrible situation.

Well Rudolph didn't get fined... Because nothing he did crossed any lines. Everything about that incident was normal, and occurs in several games a year, if not weekly. Swingin' a man's helmet at his exposed head was where things got out of line. I've already said it... Mason Rudolph could have been killed , or his life forever changed by that. Nothing leading up to that act matters.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - jason - 11-15-2019, 02:37 PM