Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-15-2019, 06:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Heres an analogy.....

Two guys get into a fist fight. Don't know who started it or why, but one guy clearly wins the fight. That's when 2 other guys break it up and separate the two. The guy who lost gets up and charges the guy who won but is being restrained by the two others. Instead of cooling down behind the buffer of the two men, or fighting through to punch the guy coming back at him, the winner draws his gun and shoots the loser.

The police come. What do you think happens? They let the shooter go and say "oh well he shouldn't have started it or charged at him." Or do they arrest the shooter and charge him with attempted homicide?

In the end, they probably both get arrested. But the loser who was shot is fined and charged with a misdemeanor, while the winner is jailed and faces attempted homicide charges.

......and even though Rudolph wasn't suspended, I fully expect him to be fined. As will DeCastro.

Ok, so now we have 2 analogies that have been offered up and neither one fit. 

Allow me to introduce an analogy that actually fits, even though a football field and what happens in the street are two completely different things. 

First, the attempted sack was neither late nor unnecessary and it wasn't flagged as such, so it falls under the normal actions of what happens on a football field. Me walking down the street would fall under the normal actions of what happens...when i'm walking down the street. Next, some mouthy punk, for whatever reason, grabs ahold of me and tries to throw me to the ground (This is the point where Rudolph tries to rip Garrett's helmet off, since everything else up to that point was normal). 

I'm able to defend against that and i then actually do throw him to the ground (this is the point where Garrett rips Rudolph's helmet off and does nothing else). Then, the first mouthy punks friend jumps in and grabs ahold of me and the mouth punk gets up and charges at me. 

At this point it's two guys against me. Now, i don't know about you but if two guys are trying to get their hands on me i'm going to do one of two things; i'm going to try and icapacitate one of them any way i can to make it a fair fight again by either severely injuring one--going for his eyes or taking out his knee...or i'm going to pull my gun out and shoot one of them (this is the point where Garrett hits Rudolph over the head with the helmet). 

If the police show up at this point, i'm not going to be arrested or charged with a crime since two men were trying to cause me physical harm without being first provoked by me. 

Obviously, none of this applies to a football field and it's ridiculous to use analogies as such, but it's actually more accurate to what happened than the first two analogies that were offered up. You're welcome. 

Now i'd like someone, anyone to come in here and try to tell me i'm wrong because, as soon as you do, it's going to show your bias and how wrong you are. On top of that, i'd like to see someone now defend Pouncy's actions since he's the THIRD guy that entered into the fray, throwing haymakers when his friend (the first guy that tried to throw me down) started the whole thing. 

Rudolph was WRONG. Garrett was WRONG. Pouncy was WRONG. Okeobechobee (whatever the hell that guys name is) was WRONG. 

Someone PLEASE try and tell me how my analogy and opinion is wrong so we can all see who is biased and who is not, since my analogy is the only one of the three that comes close to applying a real world situation to what happened on the football field. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - rfaulk34 - 11-17-2019, 09:44 AM