Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-17-2019, 09:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  i'd like to see someone now defend Pouncy's actions since he's the THIRD guy that entered into the fray, throwing haymakers when his friend 

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anyone defend Pouncy. I know I certainly haven't. 

Again.....its as simple as, I can tolerate anything up to using the helmet as a weapon regardless of who started it, who escalated it, or who finished it. To me, everything up to the helmet swing isn't that unusual in a football game. Sure with each escalation things grew more and more rare, from the ripping of the helmet to the charging by Rudolph, but crap like does occasionally happen in the heat of battle. They are really nothing more than fine-able infractions. 

Even if Garrett had dropped the helmet and bloodied MR's nose with his fist, I'd still consider it not unusual as punches DO often get thrown. But swinging the helmet, wow that's just a whole different level. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight - StrictlyBiz - 11-17-2019, 04:16 PM