Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua serious injury - 1st pick or bust now for the Bengals
(11-22-2019, 11:32 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I view Jordan Love as somewhat of a project.
Previous history indicates the Bengals are not good overall developing projects into good players.
With that said, the Bengals have Taylor, Callahan, and Van Pelt all in the building to help groom a new QB, so maybe it will work.
Just like in fantasy football though, I don't like to take gambles in the early rounds. Give me as much safe production as possible.

I'd prefer Eason over Love if picking a QB at the top of Rd 2 but maybe Eason doesn't make it that far.
I'd also maybe consider Hurts given how good he's been when he's had a clean pocket but his instincts to immediately tuck and run whenever feeling any pressure makes me think that habit will be hard to break. 

I'm on the fence about Hurts. If I had any confidence this staff or whoever is next under Bengals coaching could develop an O around him I'd say pull the trigger. And go with Young early and either wait and see if Hurts falls outta the 1st or trade back up.

But I'm not beaming with confidence they could make it go with Hurts ? There's just so much to fix, damn.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua serious injury - 1st pick or bust now for the Bengals - bengalfan74 - 11-22-2019, 12:17 PM